15Malaysia

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Putrajaya...

This is the 3rd time I've been to Putrajaya. But this time is probably the best, as this trip, I'm the driver. The first time was my bro as a driver, the second is the RapidKL driver and this time, I'm the driver. Quite an interesting trip, as I didn't make any mistakes in going to a place that I want, unlike my 2nd bro, who bring me and my other two good fren for a RESIDENTIAL AREA Putrajaya ride. In fact, Putrajaya is really a very very nice city. And to anyone who read my blog, seriously trust me, Putrajaya is a really really nice place to visit. Though it's just block buildings, but what is important is that, they have the STATE of the ART building's architecture from ancient Roman to the MOST MODERN CONTEMPORARY arts.



Putrajaya, is the place where all government main agencies, probably all governmental organization is place at this location. Besides that, our Prime Minister's office are also here. And in fact, most of the big INTERNATIONAL events are held here. That's probably the reason why Putrajaya is so so nice. Though I'm not staying in the place or study there, having a place in Malaysia with such beautiful scenic view is really good enough. Happy for Malaysia in fact.


Another thing that probably you all will notice is that, there are a lot of bridges. There are 7 bridges to cross a not really big lake. The lake is not those that you can find in New Zealand, those Lake Wakiwea or sth. But still it is a lake, and Putrajaya is a place inside a lake. About the 7 BRIDGES I mentioned just now, all their bridges are made of nice big steel bar that makes it truly awesome. It's hard for me to desribe it as my English ain't that powerful or bombastic. So just let you all see some of the pics..and be sure to go to Putrajaya, especially at nite if possible.





does it look kinda artistic? modern architectural touch...

from bottom view picture of the tall pillars supporting the bridges..

picture of the nite..with the moon at the back..with my nokia6600..this few pics can consider not bad d..

No comments: