15Malaysia

Sunday, July 22, 2007

MMU Cyberjaya..

In fact, I have been telling you guys in my previous posts that Cyberjaya MMU is far bigger and have the feeling of a University compare to Malacca. But of course, differences produce both PROs and CONs. Definitely, I don't want to share about those topic. But one thing remain the same..that I notice after one month in Cyberjaya. Probably some other guys or my friends also notice that this culture will never change. And in fact, whether you are in Cyberjaya or Malacca, you will still see this..and I'll show you all pictures before I even start to crap..


first pic when i took, he is sleeping nicely..




second pic i took, up close and still the same..



up even closer..and still sleeping nicely..snoring somemore..



a much retain pose and culture in Malacca till Cyber




anywhere anytime...





my roommate probably want to prove to me that..staying with me make him cant sleep well..hai..


Whatever it is, he is not the only one gua. So that mean I don't bully people while sleeping, no magic happening. And certainly, I don't snore that loud (*ahem*)..so here it goes for other culture that is brought from Malacca..

still the same..the sleeping habit..hai..


WORSE STILL..ARMPIT HAIR PLUCKING IN THE LIBRARY..hihi..(u can pronounced me dead right now..)--the other one also dono thinking what ar..

before I die (killed by the hair plucker)..I should say one thing..that you guys should follow more of my footstep..to pay attention in class..you see the Red-Shirt Botak Guy (anyway, i shaved off my hair recently, do i resemble somebody??)..so FOCUS..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to taste innovative stuff. Presently I am constructing my personalized photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all alone without the help of my men. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive this. I discovered a truly amazing site which explains how to create pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how correct the data given there is. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I would really value it, cauze I really like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people are great.