15Malaysia

Thursday, July 26, 2007

How to Be a Popular Blogger..

Hey guys, if not for XiaXue or kennysia.com, I think I won't know this guy. Alright, let me brief you first before jumping into the conclusion of my story. Alright, there are many ways a blogger can become popular. And as usual, in my normal post, sometimes I mention about being specific on your topic as how 5xmom use to advise other fellow bloggers. But being specific, we have to find our way still in order to become popular. Tips are just guidance to us, and probably this is another interesting way you all can see how blogger can become popular too. There is this guy, from Singapore call Steven Lim who have a different passion towards something that I'm unsure of. But he seriously have one of its kind to become a popular blogger, in fact a popular icon in Singapore - hey come on, in Singapore Idol 2004, I finally remembered there is a guy who sang and strip off to just his yellow undies. He really possessed something that I don't have, in fact many Malaysian bloggers don't have. His blog truly cheers my day and how bout you guys cheer your days too. I won't mention anything specific to you..just go and enjoy yourself. And you can put your comment to me here..hehe. His page is http://www.stevenlim.net
ENjoy guys..the power of Blogosphere..

No comments: