15Malaysia

Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally...

FINALLY...my house Internet connection is ok. And in fact, last Friday it is ok already. But probably is my silly blunder that make it like keep cannot. The thing goes like this, my DSL line for our modem didn't blink and all..so after quite a long time calling Streamyx Support Team (anyway, this team are really helpful and efficient- SALUTE)..and the guy was telling me to check everything. Streamyx have checked my Jumpering and all sort of activation thingy, and nothing seems to be a failure. Therefore it will either be my house connection problem or Modem problem. And it clearly state that is none fault. Is that instead of plugging the normal telephone line..I keep plugging the RJ45. That's the real big prob..So anyway, although I'm not a It student, I'm still a NooBie in this..hai..but whatever it is, I can online and that's a good thing..

No comments: