15Malaysia

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Quest for 'Teh Ais'

Hey guys, from this entry onwards, I will set myself with a quest for Malaysia's Best Teh Ais. Of course, there are a lot of people who have done this. So I needed your help to tell and help me to locate the best Teh Ais in Malaysia. Of course, don't go too far up to Penang or Kuching. But at least let me know that those place exist that I can probably try it. I'm a fan of 'Teh Ais'(Ice Tea), I can admit. So the first entry for one of the best, which this Teh Ais inspire my quest will be 'Xi Mut Ice Tea' at any OldTown Kopitiam outlet. So guys, go try it out. It is a different taste of Teh Ais. Probably it is more smoother when you go through your throat. Usually Teh Ais is sweet at your throat, or so dry that it doesn't soothe your throat. This one probably suit most of us, though the taste is a little different, that the aroma really make us feel different. So guys, if there is any nearby outlets of OldTown, try it. If you don't agree with me just give me a comment. Anyway, there are some exclusive pics of this Teh Ais.

Xi Mut Ice Tea description : Normal Teh Ais color, but coated with black color(probably gula Melaka) sugar syrup at the bottom of the of the drink.


No comments: