15Malaysia

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Apology

Hey guys, truly very sorry that I didn't update my post this few days, in fact it's been one week. Really sorry guys. As you all know that I have moved and now studying in Cyberjaya, my new place there still couldn't access to any Internet connection. That's why I couldn't blog and of course my campus are as lame as ever, if you ask me to blog, I'll rather choose not to. So sorry guys and I really see the difference in my visitor meter. Where in just few days I didn't blog, my stats have even gone to 0 one day. So sad.. but it's my fault. Really sorry guys. I'm now back home for a weekend break and I hope I can blog ASAP in my campus and probably blog a couple for you all this few days. Anyway, this coming Monday at 9.30pm, I'll be 'ON AIR' for MMU Radio DJ Interview Session. So be sure to click this links to go and listen to my interview and pray hard for me that I'll be able to their Radio DJ. And as for nickname, my nick will be as usual S.Pui.K...if I'm able to become a DJ, it will be DJ SPuiK..wish me luck guys..thanks..

No comments: