15Malaysia

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

my CRIB in Cyberjaya..

Today's entry will be about my house in Cyberjaya now. Not my house obviously, I rented it and it is the place I stay. As for me, paying RM300 for this house alongside with my 2 good friends is really reasonable enough. Probably some of you guys in Cyberia Condo might think that it is quite expensive renting at RM300. Probably there are a few things that can prove you all wrong..hia hia hia. This is truly no boasting, and I myself felt that as a student, I don't actually need that much of luxury. But anyway, is my luck to have this anyway.

Alright, for RM300 I have a shared Master Bed-Room with attached toilet (obviously). This house is fully furnished with 4 air-conditioner (3 at each and every room and one in the living room). The owner supply us with semi-automatic washing machine which is truly good enough. A refrigerator, not small want, is medium size. Television, though I seldom watch TV, we have the TV with us and I brought my PS2 down here, so there are some relaxation here. A nice sight and view towards MMU University. I mean not a bad look actually from the Ninth Floor of my Condominium. Actually should be apartment gua, but they name it Condo. Just follow how majority says. WE have water heater in every toilet, so convenient enough for us. What else do you expect?? Hmmm..study table, bed, sofa, curtains, wardrobe..So I think that is truly enough for RM300 i guess..What do you guys think??? hehe..

Anyway, there are some pictures for you..my house lights are always dim so kinda have this cosy feeling..hia hia hia..


first will be my living room..the owner have self-designed some part of his house..





my unarranged bedroom..yet..still looks nice..hia hia hia..

even my little devil enjoy it too..

my roommate(busy looking at p**n gua)..oops..

dining table that turn to be our study area..

my working area..left handside will be my woofer..

my eldest bro MAC keyboard which i stole and use it,and my own laptop

an evening view from 9th floor..

That's all for my CRIB..ciaoz..

No comments: