15Malaysia

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Patriotic..

Phuiyo.. another long break from blogging..I think apology means nothing right now. But there is one thing to let you all know that, it's really piss me off can't even online and blog. Internet for me is actually quite important, for me to access to my mail, University's Notes and announcements and of course blogging. And the screw-up services have took me one month. And this time, back in Muar again to blog. Definitely, when I'm back in Cyberjaya this time, I can blog already. So today will be the starting of the continuation of my blog. So do support my blog yeah. And I'll continue with all my lame jokes and bla bla bla.

So today, let's talk about Patrioticism. You see Malaysia is going to celebrate her 50th Independence Day on 31 August. As this is what they call the silver-anniversary (i dono what's the term ar) or something, sure, Malaysia have prepare lots of activity, campaign and many more to have a truly wonderful Independece Day. So as for us the citizens, especially the students, the day might just pass like that. Of course with a Holiday, but some others are preparing hard for it. Which is a very positive way which I wouldn't attempt to do though. But it's all effort, and we truly appreciate that. But..BUT recently, there is this same-guy impressed me with the way to show our gratittude to our country and all the sacrifices they make, and probably inspire me to do the same as part of our Nation's Biggest Day. Therefore, I hereby present you, the singer of Muar-Chinese and Kawanku, -namewee- with his latest single..NegaraKuKU..

No comments: