15Malaysia

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Future...

In fact, this thing might cross many of our mind as young when you are at 5 years old to pre-school time. Ambitions and after ambitions, they changes. But to look into life, we should perceived that we become more mature each and every day and at my current age now, 19..you roughly will know what you are expecting in the future. Of course, obstacles will come and what you do is to overcome it. In any way that you could figure out you will try to overcome this defenses. But sometimes, are you doing it the right way?? Are you doing the right thing?? or probably are you a RIGHT PERSON???

At this very stage of life, it's still hard to say who will you be one day. But there is one thing that you can do. Something that you can practise and make full use in the future. Finding the meanings in your life, and IN OTHERS' LIFE. It's hard to put into description. Meanings in life probably are the things that you think that you do and benefit the others. Specifically emotionally, psychologically and maybe spiritually. In search of this meanings, what you think is the best that you can do? The things that you do and you think can make people feel comfortable with you alongside, or probably people will find that you are somebody that cheers others up.


Many of us, thought that keeping cool to ourself is really cool. Some might think that, COOL is when you gain a lot of attention. As for me, it ain't about that. In fact a lot of articles have this topic about, "What's so COOL about BEing COOL?". People who support this topic, you all might think is introvert, and whoever who oppose it, they might be 'COOLies'. But whatever it is, do you think either one of them is really that COOL?


Bringing back to the topic, that in life, doesn't mean you have the best attention means you can find the meaning in your life. And of course, being so out-dish is definitely not the way to find meanings in your life.


Probably in my opinion, just don't care how others think about you. Cool or UnCool? Don't bother. Most important thing is the ability to carve something inside your family, your close-ones, friends, strangers and even enemies heart. Make your friend feel that you are somebody that they can rely on(not because of job or money etc, but emotionally), whom they seek help from and whom they feel comfy with. Of course, as I mentioned earlier, do it in the RIGHT way! Don't over-do something that is meaningless and people remembered you because of your idiotic act or silliness that doesn't make sense. Or maybe of your silly temper and easy affection to girls. Let other remember you of something positive, that wherever you go, people know of your good acts. Maybe in ~my life~ now, is to make friends around me to feel truly comfortable with me. That everything I do, is from my true heart instead of some motive beneath my heart. How bout the Future?? Charity is truly common, but probably implementing campaign on past experiences that how you want others to feel comfortable with you. I have plenty of friends, some know me of my good deeds and definitely some remember me of my bad acts(cos i purposely do it as they do the same). Whatever it is, find your own ways of doing it. Family and friends are your greatest assets in your life, whether they remember you or not, or contact you or not in the future, it doesn't care. At least, when they flip around their albums, you are the first person they remembered. Or when they have problems, they still find you for your assistance or thoughts.


I'm born with a normal size mouth but full of craps. I've been through ~my life~, in my observation, quieting myself in someway, and talking alot on the others. And what I realised is--in life, it is meaningless if you can talk and you choose not to but also, it's not the right time to talk, you bug people around. I came to my realisation that probably God gave me this mouth of mine to cheer people up and find the meanings in my life. Then why not??? Go and make full use of it..but of course know the limitation- and probably you can know how bad your personality is sometimes, and also learning to be a good person...

oh..not that sexy as Angelina's gua..sexy for guys??--you all can vomit now..

No comments: