15Malaysia

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Birthday Bash..

Sometimes, having me as your friend might be something fun. I mean close friends especially where I will know your birthday and stuff. And don't ever think I'll forget your birthday if you are currently around me. Cos without Birthday Bash, it ain't Eric for sure. And to my friends whom i never celebrated Birthday with before, I'm deeply sorry. Because if you are near to me, I'm sure to give you all something that you all will never forget. hia hia hia..so this is a tale of a very close friend of mine in my campus, and we've been friends for one year plus already. And definitely he is my housemates in Cyberia. Last year we held a party for him and it was hell of a "Cake War". Let's preview what happen back in last year..



the cake war doesn't end up that clean..in fact..one 1/8 of the cake is eaten..the rest..--SCATTERED!!!




THE GUY sitting down with blue shirt..is the birthday boy..and this year..he thought he just have a birthday bash at this time (current time when i blogging 2.27am)..he just thought it wrongly..hia hia hia..


As for this year, at the current time, we have already celebrate his birthday..by giving him 6 varieties of Secret Recipe cake (in slices of course..if 1 whole piece..i will be broke and will demand more money from blogging already)..so the thing goes like this..this is what happen at 12am sharpp..


all is my plans, at first we shouted from our neighbour's house..shouting happy birthday and his name..bring the cake to him..make a wish and eat the cakes..the CAKES is delicious..hia hia hia..and everybody is so busy..didn't really bother the birthday boy..and keep scooping the cakes..ALL OF THEM LIKE NEVER EAT CAKE BEFORE LIKE THAT..hai..then upon seeing the Biday Boy don even have chance to eat the cake even..I came up with the idea of everyone with spoon or fork that they use to eat the cake..to feed him with the cake..and the series goes like this..



the photographer haven even take pictures..parts are eaten d..

First it was me..


Then it was 'Da Xiang' a.k.a. elephant..hihi..neighbour..


Then it was Kuan Lye..hia hia..


Next, A very close friend too..Ching Wei..

i think Ching Wei is too focus on the camera rather than feeding biday Boy...




Not forgetting, Ching Wei's sista..Li Yinn

too many pose d..like wan to feed at people's nose..






My roomie..Duan ming..



I can understand the Biday Boy is unwillingly being feeded..cos DM use extra strong LISTERINE







the picture that I put last due to have some meanings..hia hia hia..Fook Keong..

Doesn't you all feel that his look is trying to tell us something? Think about it..








After much feeding it was PRESENT time. Guess what we give him??? Probably nothing much but something branded. and we give him not because he got ordour..is just that sometimes the thing is quite usable for him. So giving him a Calvin Klein Eternity for men Deodarant, I guess is truly good enough. As my friends also like to camwhore..with CK, camwhoring just get better and instead at this time, We FOUND A NEW MODEL FOR CALVIN KLEIN..let's look at this few pictures..( we wanto apply their latest deodarant and we found ourself our model..and definitely we have make our own advertisement)

First to start off will be the two TOP DRAMA QUEEN.. da xiang and li yinn..


da xiang: wah smell like fermented shit ar..li yinn:OH THE SMELL MAKE ME HEADACHE AR..

with CK deodarant, Da Xiang: smells good..li yinn even so fond the smell that she rush to the smell as fast as lightning..

kuan lye: wah the smell is unbearable..one hand close also not enough..need two hands ar..

with CK deodarant..the smell is great that I can smile so graciously..

I dono whether to consider it as good or not ar..but this is my turn to shine in the ADs..hai..I was suffering anyway in that shoot..

it may seem nth..just like the others..Ching Wei: oh What's that smell??..Eric: OMG! I never expected to be that smelly le?shit betul!

The truth why i look like that is..

In fact, Ching Wei might be smelling her own armpits..then I'm being attack with two armpit odour..no wonder I sense the smell have layers of smelly aroma..hia hia hia..Ching Wei, we'll buy a CK deodarant on October 20th..hia hia hia..

Before that, for everybody information, the shoot was a success that CK truly gives a guy confident, non-odourless and attract people too..in fact guys are attracted to it..as for the successful shoot, we'll wrap it with..THAT'S A WRAP!!!!

P/S: the biday boy name is Lim See Han

No comments: