15Malaysia

Sunday, July 22, 2007

GUys, BEWARE!!

This entry actually I wanted to post it quite long ago, as you all know, no Internet connection and incapability of my phone to have mobile blogging, I can't. But nevermind, since this thing can be shared anytime.

Anyway, this is about one supper, when I went out with my bro, in my local Cyberjaya's Mamak Stall. Not stall actually, is a restaurant, in fact. And in Cyberjaya, this MaMak can be consider one of the best, because they serve nicer 'roti canai' then other stalls and of course, their food are much more edible consider to my nearby Cyberia. So, this is the first time I went there to eat. And of course, the first thing that attract you will be their FRIED CHICKEN, which there put dim lights on top of a heater, to show as if, it's GOLDEN in color. In fact, that is truly their main attraction.


So after ordering our food, my BRO suggest me for the Golden Piece (fried chicken), which in my heart was filled with saliva already. So WHY NOT!! But my bro did warned me something, that one piece of Golden Piece will cause you a Golden Bomb -- RM 3/ piece.

WUUUUHHH...really no cheap..though you will expect the same type of gold out, it is slightly more expensive which I call, Golden Shit.


But that's not the important thing that I want to say. The most important story is, when me and my bro went and select the chicken I notice one notice for all customers. Probably in KL you can see alot of this, but I'm not someone from a big place so this notice is truly rare to me.

This is probably the Golden Piece is to expensive that there are people who complain over the over-rated price of one piece of chicken, that they have to put this notice up.

No comments: