15Malaysia

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Penang Bloggers..

Hey guys, I have went and see through quite a number of blogs before improving mine for the past few months. And in our local community of Malaysia, I realised that there are a lot of Penang Bloggers who blogs pretty well and probably earn a lot of money even at young age. I'm not surprise but I truly admire their inspirations to blog and with such great popularity. In fact, they seem so mature in writing their blogs, specifically in engaging ADs company for them to earn money. On top of that, they seem very motivated in blogging and know what their readers want. I like Penang a lot, and I can really tell you that Penang Island looks a little bit different than the rest of our state. Technologically and historically, Penang have always been top of the other state.

This post ain't about demotivating other bloggers who are not from Penang, especially my hometown or my campus friends not to blog. BUT, I'm trying to use constructive criticism to sarcastically challenge all the others to be 'DARE TO BE DIFFERENT'. Therefore, I really wanted to see some new bloggers especially from JOHORE, to be techy as well. Com'on guys, things ain't coming around just like that. We make them come and try to see through other blogs and change a little of your mentality about blogging. Blogging main objective ain't about earning money, but to gain something in life, that maybe valuable for you all in the future. Trust me! And if you are a new blogger, or seasoned blogger, come comment on my post and tell me what you think about what I say. It's your freedom to talk and I'm really open about this discussion. We can Make a Difference. And definitely, for Johoreans, we can shake it again..after we once shake the whole Malaysia before with this...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your ericjeanvianney.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com