15Malaysia

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What a Semester!!

First of all, this blog is dedicated for everybody who always stood by my side (though sometimes really just stand there) and help me through this whole freaking semester..i actually like this semester..it's very interesting..but probably i got myself too tire up...and end up it was really tiring until i finally done all my assignment..actu haven..hai..what the hell ^*^%$#@!$%, still got stats assignment..hai..anyway..life's like that..this is the ups and downs and we have to face..and probably wat i learn the most..is sometimes when u are the positive side, u might remain positive..that's one thing that pulls through me through the whole sem..hia hia hia..anyway..this blog is not meant to be so serious..hehe..anyway..this few days u might see more of my blogs..cos i can say as pretty free now just left with study and finals..and i wanto share some funny things stories too..throughout the whole sems..hehe..but not now..its late..i got class at 8 and now is 3sth am..adoii..apa ini la...anyway view my webpage too..which is part of my assignment..
http://mlkstd.mmu.edu.my/~v6105248

No comments: