15Malaysia

Monday, May 21, 2007

the Purpose of a Head Invigilator-->to cool students down..

Earlier today, at 2.30pm I'm having my 4th paper out of 6 for this semester. The paper is a Statistics paper. So, usually I'll make myself early to the exam venue and I did when i reach the exam venue at 2.17pm, and everybody are allowed to go in already. I went in and sat on my table number, and as usual, filling up the require information such as name, id. and attendance slip and all. The main thing here, today I got an Indian guy lecturer, to be venue HEAD INGILATOR. HE look strict, hmm..probably in his late 40's, and taking the microphone. He start to brief us with the rules and regulation. Oh my God, as soon as i hear he talk, What i can say is "HE GOT THE SEXIEST INDIAN VOICE I EVER HEARD"..so sexy that some of the word I can't really hear. Let him talk..and he bla bla bla all and he told us one thing. That the time of the whole exam is based on the clock in front of us. He say if you all want can change our watch time according to the clock hanging on the front wall. But the problem is this, the hall was quite big and it is reallly impossible for people sitting at the back to view the clock if they don't have a watch and then i heard this Head Invigilator..that really cool everybody's tension down..when he said..
with indian slangss--> must use those thick ones..
" The time..the clockr you follow the exam venue one ar..you can tune your watchr according to the clock time ar..(seems nth to shout about)..Anyone who can't see from your BACKSIDE......."

those idiots like me are already laughing where i even answer.."..HUH!!! SEe From your BACKSIDE..walau eh, eng ka chng kua si kan ar( use ass to look at the time ar..how ar?)

No comments: