15Malaysia

Saturday, May 19, 2007

the Mutants..X-Men part 1

When I was young, I always have the problems of passing motion (shitting). Not those constipation problems, but frequent and irregular timing of faeces-putting. The doctor once check for me saying that I was just too excited to do something sometimes, maybe going to tuition or what so ever. And in fact, this shitty things have bring me around until now,but I'm able to CONTROL it more maturely and professionally. Back when I was around 9-17 years old, before going to tuition, I will sometimes have tummy problems. Though i restrict myself from eating spicy stuff, the results still the same( what i mean is the timing is the same, not the dung, the dung sure if less spicy stuff, less burning dungs). And also whenever I wanto travel to somewhere, especially sitting on public transport, the first thing I worried is whether later, in the bus, will I have tummy upset that I have to rush myself or 'tahan' it. With this passing motion stuff, I got some interesting story to share about.

This is a true story. When I was still a toddler, I have been dealing with shits plenty of time. And one of the greatest encounter for me with my own faeces is in fact..hmmm..how to say..CONSUMING IT..alright..make it easy..i ATE MY OWN SHIT before. Surprise, believe it. I, of course that time dono anything la..if i noe and go and eat I'm really big dumbass already. The story goes like this, my mum was taking care of me while suddenly pass my green slimy wet half solid dung out all over the floor. ewwww..yuck..then my mum went to the back and wanted to bring a piece of cloth to clean it. During that short interval of my mum's absence, I, used my small paw and touch the patch of body's nature. I touch it and during that time i must be wondering.."ehh..what is this greeen2, yellow2, wet2 thing". And make a decision to try it. I looked at my hand. open my mouth with the sight of curiosity and with some cute tender sound..."agekh agekh,wahhhh". And put my paw, inside my mouth.."Gulp" Dono got deepthroat onot, then my mum saw. I think that time sure my mum hit my hands, and think--" you silly boy, eat ur own shit". I can tell you that the shit, if im not mistaken taste quite nice..its WARM..ewwww..

the young me..probably too confuse..that i ate my own s**t..hai..




Few days back, I watched X-Men 3: the Last Stand. The movie released quite some time already but I only get the chance to watch, after taking the DVD from my gf. I have always been a fan of X-Men. So as I watch through the movie, reviewing their plot and getting more knowledge bout mutants, I also start to wonder, am i A mutant too?? though is stupid to think in this way, but can anyone prove that there is no mutant in this world. But to think another thing, if I'm a mutant, what type of superpower that I can come out with? To be continued in X-Men 2 in my blog..kinda lost with what I'm talking..then continue read my X: Men 2..hia hia hia

No comments: