15Malaysia

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day!!!

It is Mother's Day celebration yesterday, but for most of us especially MMU students or people who are working or study outside their hometown, celebrating Mother's Day might be a hard thing. Some make themselves availabe but still that I don't think is enough just to celebrate Mother's Day. In fact, my mum use to say it is no use if we were to love, adore and be obedient just on Mother's Day. If we are a filial children of hers, we will always respect, care and love her everytime in our life. This is definitely true but the purpose of Mother's Day is mainly to cherish the sacrifices of our mother towards us, cos if there is no Mother's Day when are we going to give them a celebration. But in fact, alot of us during Mother's Day, which what i think most of us prefer is to spend more time with our mother. And as we grew older, we wil definitely know how to cherish and love our mum more and more. In fact just like all the celebration for our love ones..is actually meant for us to reflect and remember the past..and of course to cherish someone we love more..WHY??probably we are too busy to even spare some time to really think bout it..but life's like that what can we do..As for me, i just hang around with my mum..go out have meals with her and nth much..just keep on chit chatting and stuff..but there is something that struck me..it is Mother's Day..and the thing that i remembered apart from my dear mother is my GRANDMOTHER..in my blog i din talk bout my grandma before..but my grandma was a strong lady with high fighting spirit..she was very healthy until four years ago..she have pneumonia..but that is something which she simply just past it..she did not suffer anything..instead still walkin up and down of my double storey house..but just sharp one year later(the date she got pneumonia was 27th may) on 26th May, she fell from on the last few steps on the staircase..but she remain strong..i WAS IN SUKMA tat time..and nobody tell me about the news probably scare i might lost focus of my games..i only get to know the news..when my dad fetch me back from seremban that time..and told me that my grandma fell..the relationship between my dad and mum and siblings include me with my grandma is relatively very very close..as we get more mature, both my mum and and dad always showered her with plenty of love and care..and so we as the juniors, shall always do the same. That's actually not all..my grandma fell and she was still ok..(this story is my 2nd bro who witness)..my dad held her up and put her on a chair..the whole place is full of blood..as my grandma skin was like a piece of paper..when she fell..the skin TEAR..hai..but she don feel anything..my dad immediately take the chinese antisecptic oil and pour all on her injured place..imagine how painful that is..but my grandma remain strong. My dad brought her to hospital and that is the time when she cant walk..when I reach back home from sukma..i went to her..she stil could smile at me..but two days later..she got stroke and all the things got worse..she was unable to talk, eat and all..very inconvenient..she tried to talk but couldn't speak out..imagine in ur life..when u reach to a place where u wanto talk..but u are unable to talk..what can you do??that's the other thing that struck me to use my mouth to make ppl happy..u wont noe when you can't actualy open your mouth and share your knowledge to the world..my grandma tried hard to talk..but she just can mumble some word and we cant really get what she meant..and no matter how many family and friends came it remain the same..she only give her reaction by trying to hold ur hands tighter..or even burse to some tears to know what she feels..it is hard to imagine..and it is definitely hard to have this feeling..the reason why I share this story, is not to make you all feel sad during mother's day..but to find the purpose of celebrating mother's day..that is to find your true heart for your mother..in this very world, each and every one of us have varsity of friends..but..
WE ONLY HAVE ONE FATHER AND MOTHER IN OUR LIFE...they are somebody that bring you up, that pulls through everything whether is hardship or your happiness with you..the one who always stood beside you and support you in your results whether is sports or academically..they don blame for your results, but they are always happy that you are their children that listen to their words..is not easy to know how much they have felt for us..but at least we as their children, we know what we felt for them..so deep down in our heart we must always know that, our mother is someone who is much stronger, much supportive that any of our friends..last but not least..whether we are someone great or not great..they are the greatest fans in our lives..

~happy mama's day~

No comments: