15Malaysia

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ericjeanvianney.blogspot.com going to split..

Hey guys, though I'm having my holiday for three weeks. It seems like I start the first few days of my holiday pretty busy. Having myself to set up some blog's stuff like RSS FEED( where you all can suscribe to my blog, so any updates they will notify u ar), doing some research on PPP and all sort of things. Just pretty busy with my blogs. And I have a lot of ideas to blog actually but I don't have much time to blog around so I just leave you all with some short blog today.
Also There is one important news about my blog today is that ericjeanvianney.blogspot.com will be split into few other blogs already. This is because I cant get all my target audience at one time. Cos this blog is actually meant to talk about ~my life~, but I also wanto talk about my golf. If i talk about my golf, some might not understand and might feel boring and stop viewing my blog (which is a deficit for me). So instead I will split my blog to probably 2 or 3. Where there is still ericjeanvianney.blogspot.com talking bout ~my life~ and also others (to be notified) talking bout golf, probably love and FOOD. ericjeanvianney.blogspot.com will share about my experiences, jokes, travel logs and many more. So continue to support me yeah!!!!thank u

No comments: