15Malaysia

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mozilla Firefox..

Hey guys, before you all start reading, I just want to clear off a line that I'm not a promoter for Mozilla Firefox. Is just that from my personal point of view, I share my thoughts with you all.. hehe.. First of all, I would like to ask what type of web browser are you all using? As i can say, most of us is either use Internet Explorer (I.E.) and Mozilla Firefox, though there is Netscape Navigator and all. How fast is the data sharing of your preferred browser? Does it hang or too sensitive when your network seems relatively unstable? Do your computer easily get infected by spyware or hackers? So therefore, I would like to enlighten and encourage you all to use Mozilla Firefox. hmmm..it is not because I'm running an advertisement for the company, it is because i myself have tried it already. At first I also keep sticking with I.E. though it gives me prob. But of course is not I.E. that create the prob, it's due to the popularity of I.E., spammers, spyware-creators and hackers target on I.E., and that sometimes causes big problems which includes viruses on Internet and computers, spyware popping all around and the WORSE AND UNKNOWN CASES of OUR FILES BEING VIEWED BY OTHERS. hmmm..it is just my personal opinion, I would to ask you all to give Firefox a try. It is worth the try as I can say, besides if you think that you still prefer I.E., you can just switch it back. GIVE IT A TRY YEAH!! it is faster, more secure web browsing and probably more protective.

1 comment:

K^2 DM said...

Oh... is it more faster?? Actually i not seldom use it although i have tat software. hehe