15Malaysia

Monday, May 21, 2007

Support Me...

Hey guys, have you all noticed around my blogs there is some advertisement. I'll brief you all around my blog..let's talk about the banner on top of my blog..the header is Nuffnang..nuffnang i can consider as my sponsor or my backbone supporter of my blog..and I'm truly depending on it for me to earn some tiny bitties..so far I haven got any company providing their ads on my webpage..but i hope soon i will get one la..then on the side bar you all see got nuffnang logo again..then when you come down you will see Google Adsense..I'm helping Google to ads some of their stuff and things for their publishers..so upon clicking any advertissement in the place..YOU ALL CAN HELP ME EARN SOME MONEY TOO..but so far not many people do that..that's why i din earn at all..so sad..so tolong ar..support sikit ar..hihihi..then also there is google search engine which you can choose either one of the search engine there and look for the stuff you all wan..IT's the same..you all can try it out and it is much convenient as you just choose the type of search engine you wan..and get the same results..that wan also can help me generate really small amount of money too..hia hia hia..then there is down there the FIREFOX WITH GOOGLE TOOLBAR...where you all can download the latest FIREFOX web browser with Google Toolbar as its navigation bar FOR FREE!! so just go and grab it from there..i just help them advertise nia..but be sure to click around my blog ya..and also when the nuffnang..thanks alot to my dearest readers..

Support ME....

1 comment:

K^2 DM said...

I asm ur 1st fan ar.. everyday i wil see ur blog no matter at where.