15Malaysia

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Embarassment...

Just a few minutes ago..just after my dinner..i was rushing back to my hostel due to some tummy upset..then when i Got on the lift..i can feel my anushole cramping de..the sphincter muscle looks like it cant hold on any longer..i stay in 18th floor..but when the lift stopped at 13 floor i tot it was my floor..i got down and saw a guy..and i see at the front panel..is 13th so i got back down..and then the lift go up again..the guy, who is an International Student from AFRICAN CONTINENT..kinda laugh at my actions..but then i think i can't make him laugh any longer when I ask him this question..
" How's your exam?? You finish your exam already?"
and i can see his blur smile at me..with those emotionless smile..saying back to me..
" I'm a LECTURER"..another sarcastic smile from him..
Immediately the lift reach 18th floor..i got down quickly..and while im letting my half solid dung out..I thought to myself.." AM i an IDIOT to ask someone, who is a lecturer, and might be your future lecturer, How's YOur EXAM???" ouuuuuhhhhhhhhh...CRAP

anyway, dear readers..pls leave all your comments either on the chatterbox or on the comment toolbar below each post..is ok whether you wanto criticise my blog..or giving good comments to my blog..is your freedom to share your opinion..your comment is truly appreciated..thank u so much

1 comment:

K^2 DM said...

So embrassing... My face wil turn to red if i in ur place.. Hehe...