15Malaysia

Friday, May 18, 2007

SPuiK???

Another blog for you all. As many of you, not many, but those who are quite close to me or my friends, and those who viewed my webpage might be wondering what is SPuiK stands for? In fact, below my webpage I even put my copyright trademark with SPuiK Design Inc.. But what is this SPuiK hanging around here Sand there..or maybe when you play some online games and came across this nick..but what ever it is..i just going to briefly explain what it stands for, for ME..

let's take it step by step..if you see carefully..SPuiK and slowly..u split the capital letter with a space bar it will go like this ------ S Pui K -------
roughly can see it especially for Hokkien people..
so let me just brief you all with this nick..S Pui K
S = Si (dead)
Pui= Pui (fat)
K = Kia (child)

In Hokkien is Si Pui Kia, in chinese Si Fei Chai, in English Dead Fat Child, in Malay Budak Gemuk Gila Babi...hihi..
But how i come out with this rather stupid nick for myself..in fact, I'm not the one who is goin to select such a bad nick for myself..but is my 2nd brother, Alban who create for me..and i think its rather interesting..cos last time I used to be quite fat..so he gimme this nick of SPuiK..but then the 'gelaran' SPuiK should be his now..cos he is much fatter than me now..but then I think i keep it better..cos its rather meaningful..so maybe in the future you might find a company name SPuiK..and that I hope will be my own company's name..

oh wat a lame blog..anyway..just try to force yourself to read it..

No comments: