15Malaysia

Sunday, May 20, 2007

lucky nite..


This feature blog actually I wanted to post it quite long already. But forget to post it..hihi..oh it was about the campus prom nite that I went back in April or May if I'm not mistaken. hehe..it was called Trinite 2007, which is the collaboration of the three faculty in MMU Melaka, that is Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Information System Technology( if i din say it wrongly) and Faculty of Business and Law. They held a great prom as I can say and this was their third succesive year, and as for the first timer, it was quite grand for me. The prom have invited several celebrities which I think are quite popular. They are two Channel [V] VJs, that is our Malaysian own, Marion Counter and British hunk, Joey G. Besides, there is singers like AF first season winner, Vince Chong, One in a Million's Dayang Nurfaizah, and Malaysian hip hop boy band all the way from Kajang, that is K-Town. The night was overwhelmed with that two celebrities emceeing and cheering up the prom. And there is the part of Prom King and Queen..hai..talking about this..I was nominated for the top 8 Prom King and Queen with my Gf..but we didn't make it to TOP 3. But is ok, we had fun down there.

All I can say, all the guys here looks good and all the ladies here, look elegant. And it was really quite nice for me and my GF got lucky to be able to take pictures with Vince, and the rest of the guys including Marion..anyway..i got it TOO..hia hia hia..

me with Marion Caunter, isn't she gorgeous???..lucky nite..