15Malaysia

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Special Dedications : Introduction

i was early for class during the first week, and i take this photo one sitting down at the corridor..

As to start my special dedications to MMU Melaka, I would to start with 10th june, the day when I left my NS camp at 6am in the morning and reach Muar at 10am sth with my 2nd brother picking me up at the drop point in Muar. I got back home and have a warm shower and at once go to MMU Melaka for registration..and it was truly something different for me. Cos aft 3 months looking at jungles everyday, I'm now looking at modern-style buidling with steel pillar everywhere. And then after some registration procedures, I got myself into their orientation programme and landed first time in a big theatre-type of class (CLC A1) and tell myself that time, this is what we call University Life. hehe..and after three fast time-passing semester, here i got myself leaving this wonderful place (for me), and leaving to an isolated yet high standard-living Cyberjaya. This is life..what I can do is to wait..and see what's in the future for me. I can't just nag around the blog and doing nothing that's why i made this special dedications..hia hia hia..
looking at the jungle for 3 months..so sien..



suaku...see MMU until like gold like that..



1 comment:

K^2 DM said...

going to miss MMU melaka. A place that full with nice memory...