15Malaysia

Friday, May 18, 2007

Nothing much to say...

Adoi..now in MMU, is none other than exam time. Probably the most stressful time for a lot of MMU students. I'm probably not that stress cause I'm so dead boring waiting for each and paper not daily, but then day-after-tommorrowly..6 subjects this sem, but still very boring waiting for the time to come. As for me, I can't usually study earlier or wat wan, what i do is just to wait for the last minute time. And that force me to study only I will study. Just like now..i got a Calculus paper tomolo, most of my friends are doin the exercises, I did tried to do. But it wont be long till you find me lying and turning around my bed. The best part is, after i did around 5 to 6 questions, i willl reward myself to sleep around 15 minutes which usually end up to be 30 minutes. Probably in few hours time, the stressor(last minute) will come to me and I will start pushing and revising all my work. Hope so la..and besides that, i got a few topics to blog around actually this few days, but I'm afraid that once I blog it, it takes up too much of my time..hehe..so wait for the blogs that I'm talking about after my finals finish..hehe..so i'll just send you all around with some lame topics this few days..where even when i post, i felt so lame..hihi..hope you all still give your best support to my blog..oh my eyes is goin to shut in awhile...i have to take a bathe and refresh myself later..

Sleeping in the Class is something quite usual that happen to me..especially if the class is really really boring..hia hia hia..

No comments: