15Malaysia

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Special Dedications..

It's near to one year studying in MMU, and for foundation students of MMU, it's celebration time as we complete our first programme in MMU and going to pursue for our major or bachelor degree the following semester. For MMU, there is two brances which is Melaka and Cyberjaya, and according to your degree, you will be appointed to either one of the campus. For some, an opportunity to go to Cyberjaya, seems like bringing happiness though is unlikely. AS most of us prefer MMU Melaka, due to the convenience in lodging, food and all include entertainment. Besides, lower standard of living as i can say. And I'm someone who wanted to stay in Melaka too but..but..I have to shift to Cyberjaya this coming June. *sigh*..what to do..many of my frens felt the same way as i feel but we can't do anything but just follow what MMU say lo. hai..so as for remembrance in ~my life~, I would dedicate most of my this week blog to MMU Melaka and hope you will constantly post comments on my blog. Thanks alot..

No comments: