15Malaysia

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Feed...What is FEED?

Hey guys, as you all notice that I put up the feed thingy around my blog. I'll explain what is a feed for you all to use. Hmmm..FEED is a programme that is install in my blog, where you all, sort of like suscribe to my blog. Just like magazines, but THIS IS FREE and I don't a single cent from me. The reason why I ask you all to suscribe to my feed which is at the column of 'suap me daily' or 'suap me daily with your mail' , is because you all don't have to come to my website daily to see whether I have updated any blogs and have you missed any of my entry. With FEED, when you suscribe to it which mean suscribe to my blog, whenever I post an entry, they will notify you with a flashing icon of 'like 3 stripes' to tell you that I updated my blog. It will be more convenient if you wish to suscribe to it. Of course, I'm not someone popular, so with FEED it helps me, to hold you all on to keep viewing my blog..hehe..ciaoz~

suap me daily - is feed that is in ur web browswer
suap me daily with you mail - is whenever there is update, the feed will send a mail to notify you

No comments: