15Malaysia

Monday, June 18, 2007

In Cyberjaya..

Hey guys, I'm now in Cyberjaya already. Oh my campus here is so huge and walking from my campus hostel to the latest block can even take up to at least 7 mins walk. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted with the pictures of the campus here. The building here is pretty nice I can say, and the environment here is really like an University.

Always and always there are BUTs in my blog. The food here ain't tasteless, but you know you can't hang on any longer of the food the first time you consume it. All the food stalls inside MMU close at 12am, which means later than that no supper. If we take the option of going out to eat, it will be 10 mins or more up to the front gate + 10 mins to the nearest apartment (Cyberia) to get some food and 5 more mins to find the food that you want.
25 mins to go for the nearest stall..hai....

There is another option actually. Nearby MMU here, there is an area where most MMU student (who got car*) will go and have their meals and buy some neccessary stuff. The place is call Street Mall or Neo Cyber, but. Still there is a BUT, walking up to there may not seem impossible, but probably around 30 to 40 mins AT LEAST to reach the front door. What I can say is, we are like going for NS camps but of course, we have to pay for our meal, no need go for training and we got mobile phones and gadgets to use. BUT it's still quite hard for us, who study in Malacca last time, who got all the benefits and conveniency in life. It takes time for us to adapt. And I truly hope that we can do it. But for the time being, oh HOW I MISs MALACCA!!!

No comments: