15Malaysia

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cyberjaya

This place ain't that bad after all if you think very positively. But in three days time, I have probably tasted all the foods that are served around here. Every stall I guess..hehe..but what to do. Three years to go, I hope I can take it. But of course, look at the +ve side right. What I can do is to explore more things and instead, it gives me more idea to blog actually. Hopefully..let's share with some of the pictures I taken. Anyway, I was able to take a lot of pictures, as my 2nd bro lend me his Kodak digicam. Good enough for me..thanks bro..

this campus is BIG..that even the Signboard also BIG..with BIG entrance..







my first supper..pretty nice with RM 5.50..



A new building while I explore the whole MMU..this is the NEW F.I.T. building



i dono what this is for..but it's huge..I like the structure..



After visiting my so-call huge campus, I went up to my friend's apartment, that is Cyberia to see see around their place. The place was not as pretty as Ixora in Malacca Campus, but probably good enough for student. But come on, it is so far to walk from Cyberia to MMU, probably around 15 mins. Anyway, the topic ain't about this. The main thing I want to mention is about a flier that I found in nearly all the unit in Cyberia..



Take a look at this pictures..and for Kenny Sia's fans, they know this is what Kenny term as 'Engrish'. Hai..probably the one who send out this fliers might one day find out why their service are not gaining attraction from people who stay in Cyberia.

Probably the boss are doing this flier at a desperate and fast time. Just like SMS probably..the worse part might be it some abit obscene..hmm..

the 'PLESE' seems to give a sense of 'desperado'
CONTEC probably can sound like KOTEK (penis)..
CLENING..sound like there are going to throw a hot birthday party in ur place..haha..

oh.. MISS: MERY...

No comments: