15Malaysia

Friday, June 15, 2007

Gundam..

Hey guys, all this is another - crap - entry. Okay, as some of you guys might know what is Gundam Seed, or Gundam Freedom or Mobile Gundam or whatsoever. I'm not a fan of Gundam, probably because it is too *robotic* to me. And I don't even know what the plot of its story all about. What I know is that, Gundam is one of the most popular Anime in Japan and around the world. That's all.



But during GACC (Games Anime Comic Circle) which was held in my campus (MMU Malacca), I surprisingly bought one of its anime character which we can fix and create a miniature model of the anime. It's really nice who got me so attracted to it, that I keep trying to fix the model ASAP. And it turns out, pretty interesting actually. And I took some pictures of it with my dad's camera, which I don't really know how to use it. And the pictures seem blur, hope you all don't mind bout it. Anyway, let's pull some prank of the Gundam.




Gundam : Hey, I'm Gundam...
Eric : Nice to meet you, Mr. GunDamn..
Gundam : Eh, don't take my pic without my permission...


Eric : Don't be shy la, you so popular already..
Gundam : Ya, I noe, but it's privacy, don act like PaParazzi pal.
Eric : oh come on

Eric : What's with that protector you are holding on it...
Gundam : For protection la, DOINK..then for what..
Eric : Can I take it down for you, it distract my camera when I want to take your pics..come let me take it off
Gundam : no! No! NO!!! DON'T










--

Gundam : SEE!!! I ask you don't already lo..bodoh...
Eric : OOPsss..do not try this at home, neither outside home..

After a long lame conversation, I still continue the lame thread-long conversation which end up earns me something that you all might want to know. Gundam can dance...here it goes..

Eric : Are these all your moves?? It looks robotic..
Gundam : (*doink, I'm a robot la, stupid like an ASS)

Eric : Robots got their own beat, including their own songs..

Eric : Robots are man-made therefore, whatever they think and do they still copy Human's idea..you see..

Eric : He may not dance that well, but robot dance are tough to achieve..(how he twist his leg ar?)

Eric : The same..copy

And continue another long lame conversation, Gundam for me are lame..therefore, i come out with this lame blog..

Eric : You all can shit too!!! I wonder how that actually happen?
Gundam : We are also humans la, only human control the robot la..can you get that in your mind?
Eric : Don't get so fumed up..cool cool..you HEAD must be hot, come let me help you to take of that helmet..come..
Gundam : No need...
Eric : Aiyo..nevermind wan laa..Why SHY2 again? come come..











--

Eric : Wonder how he shit??? Eh remember to flush ok..use your wings to fly and flush later k..

Truly the lamest thing I ever do..Gundam is nice..hihi..but ain't for me..ciaoz..

No comments: