15Malaysia

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Friends

Today's entry is about Friends. The Friends I mean is not about the drama hit-series Friends, is our normal living true friends that are around us. In our life, there are so many people that we met, some are just merely strangers while some will attach to you, which we call them as friends. Sometimes, in our daily lives, we did not realise how important they are to us. We are very very close to them yet we did not cherish them as much as we actually should. God gave us your closest friends, your friend to talk to and of course your unwanted friends. But no matter which category they fall into, they should be appreciated as much as possible. Because, without them, you may not be someone (in search of identity), which others look at you at present.



Friends are the one who keeps you running, who keeps you motivated , whom you share your pain and joy the most with them; vice versa and probably the one that brings you to become who you are.



During our enjoyable time with them, we will always think that and for some who always promise that, 'WE ARE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER'. But will this statement ever be relevant? This is one question that we always didn't take into consideration. Probably we are too happy getting along so well that we sometimes make promises because of current delightful situation. This brings us to a much closer relationship with our friends and the bond will be more and more deeper. However, "sometimes", when something of various sizes (big or small) occur, we might think back of the promises. Of the promises your friend made and probably you think they are foul. Is this the most sensible way of thinking?? It might be if constant situation repeatedly happened, but if it is not, then we shall always GIVE AND TAKE. Because, humans make mistakes, none of us is perfect - so do your friends, who probably make the mistakes(even it is same but probably they don intend to), we must always try n' learn to understand and know who they are. Relationship are hard to tie, but when it is tied, tied it with the hardest and strongest strings(feelings).



In ~my life~, I have hundreds, thousands and more friends. There are some who are 'assholes' and many aren't. But they are still humans definitely (i think they might be thinking the same about me :P). Let's talk about the happy part. In part of our lives, wherever we go, we will try to find more varsity of friends. Though some as I mention, might not have the 'click' with you, but there are definitely others, who will be so closely (very very) attached to you. ~my life~, I have some of my friends, so close that my parents treat them like their god-son, and their parents treat me the same way. As I'm the youngest, and have really been well-pampered by my two elder brother, I always wanted to share those (the good thing that my BROs show and give to me) to others. Therefore, for friends I think I can strongly attach to them (the 'click' of near same personality), I treat them so close just like my family. especially those younger ones, I treat them like my younger brothers and sisters.



But when closely-knitted friends were to be apart, it is really hard to separate with them just like how one of my close friend share about her story of GOODBYE, with her friends. It is the same, and probably the same with you all, when you all were separated not by misunderstanding, but something unavoidable(like for us currently, is leaving MMU Malacca friends). It is really hard, just like me, eg. separating with my NS friends last time. It is hard but what can we do is just to wish them the best of luck. Anyway, my blog is quite long today and I'll really like to enlighten everybody that,





friends are known by fate...fate are probably the gift that are given by God...cherish our friends just like a family...misunderstanding happen but resolve it neutrally...



bonds are hard to knit...knit it neatly and carefully...if you accidentally poke your own hands with the needle, don fused up and throw away all the things that you so hardly knitted...put a plaster and continue knitting...trust me..



Friends share their greatest joy, pain and idiotic times with you..as such..

the anime that inspires me, how important friends are...




they make u find who u are and where u belong...




they fought alongside with u..they cry and laugh with u..




they crave something in u...




they cooperate, help and share their burden with u...


they inspire u, just like how u inspire them...


they spend their enjoying time with u...



they camwhore with u..

they share their same passion( like to camwhore) with u..she make me create this entry



and have patternised camwhore with u..





camwhoring to the maximum...




still camwhoring even though it is illegal (we are not allowed to jump in to the NS mandi pool)...






never have the shame when u r with them..including..hmm..hard to describe those bonds..




i can understand why friends are so good especially in taking pictures..



Find the things that make your friends happy and not to wait for them to make you happy..it is hell of a difference..as for me..my non-stop blabbering joke mouth..




and the closest one to u..the special immersive one..(also like to camwhore..and it is much extreme)

1 comment:

♂Jos3PhiN3♀ said...

oh my goodness..u actually isi water in da ns mandi pool..wahaha..cool:P