15Malaysia

Monday, June 11, 2007

Totally Surprise..an ADs from Exabytes..thank you nuffnang..

Sorry for the entry that took me so long. I was kind of busy last few days, preparing myself going to Cyberjaya, and I just got back home from JB. I (a filial son) fetch my mum to JB to visit some of my relatives. Anyway, today's entry is about the SURPRISE I get from Exabytes and NuffNang. So before anything, I will like to thank them first for giving me the ADs..my very first ADs from local company.

But for some of us, we are still relatively new about the ads that held by Exabytes. It is Malaysia's First Full Blog Service Provider and listen carefully ar.. NO. 1 WEB HOST IN MALAYSIA..therefore, I'm kinda proud that I have this opportunity to help them advertise their products.

This post is basically to enlighten you all what Exabytes are for. In Malaysia, is still quite new about WebHosting, but there are alot of prominent bloggers like I always mention Kenny Sia and Jeff Ooi have their blogs under a webhosting company. Hmmm..not really clear. To put things in easy way, have their own domains of their blog. Like us we have blogspot.com in our blog. Theirs are just [dot]com. There are differences where they enjoy better benefits and extra storage capacity. A lot of company offer this webhosting services and one of them is Exabytes. But do Exabytes give better privileges or benefits? Definitely... YES! Let's talk about capacity, Exabytes provide you with 10GB online data storage. Com'on, ONLINE HARD DISK lo with addition of 50GB data transfer. So files transfer is just smooth and silky I can say. You can have 10 addon domains with PreInstalled WordPress (another blog company). If you all are willing to try, but afraid that things turns wrong. Don't worry, Exabytes will give you 30 day full money back Guarantee. And if you need any technical assistance about their webhosting services, their PROFESSIONAL technical support team are ready for you 24 hours.

Perhaps, the above might for business or professional usage and NEW AND FRESH bloggers might find it hard for them to start with a webhosting. Do not be worry! Exabytes also provide FREE BLOG HOSTING called iLoveBlog.com- This is because Exabytes also realised that ~ BLOGOSPHERE~ population are growing bigger and bigger each day. And some people who want to blog, probably do not know where and how to start. This is when iLoveBlog.com come into the picture..hia hia hia..they have nicer and more complete templates which need no customization or some HTML coding. You just drag and drop and you got everything you want. They have nice colours and selections of templates for you too. Besides that, this blogspace probably help new bloggers or seasoned bloggers with something EXTRA. It integrate with many popular online applications like Friendster, Y!M, Skype and more. It's easy for you to access to your messenger or Friendster just in a single location. I tried it before when I register myself for iLoveBlog.com. It is very user-friendly for new bloggers and also for bloggers who face difficulty blogging.

I probably sound like a SALES-man today. But why not? My first Ads from local company and perhaps we should help them since ~BLOGOSPHERE~ is growing faster that we thought. Probably just browse through their the WEBSITE at my blog's SIDEBAR. Just see around and maybe it interest you. Give it try!!

Thank you Exabytes and NuffNang again.

No comments: