15Malaysia

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cyberjaya

Later at 10am, I will be driving up to Cyberjaya to my new campus, MMU CYBERJAYA. Asking whether I'm excited onot, the answer is definitely NO. Have to drive for two hours and need to register my accomodation thingy. Oh CRAP, really sien..but what to do.

Eventually, I got a blog to post today but then there wasn't enough time for me to edit some of my pictures, as I need to pack my stuff and all to be brought to Cyberjaya. Probably what I'm looking forward right now is How Big is Cyberjaya MMU Campus?? This is the only one thing that I want to know. That's all..anyway I just blog for fun as I once again have to disappoint you all with my craps..hehe..please continue to support me yeah. I promise that there are really a lot of ~best medicine~ to come. Ciaoz~~

No comments: