15Malaysia

Thursday, March 13, 2008

what's the point of being somebody who people look upon???

After so many politic blogs, I still have something that probably experienced by a lot of people about the thing you do and the thing that you try to help to do. There are so many kinds of people and personalities, and we ourselves are one of those authentic version of a different kind. With such variations, they comes the differences of thoughts and opinions, the ability to communicate and understand and lastly it might sometimes succumb to conflicts or internal conflicts.

Definitely this is because everyone have an alter-ego embedded in them. And those alter-ego are the ones that tell you or makes you think otherwise than how things are suppose to be going. My dad used to say, "Be the ODD one". I used to listen but then came a time you will try to oppose and say " Why not be somebody who is ODD..but GOOD ODD people who help and being recognized?" That's my true comment, but my dad didn't turn me off like last time. Like how he used to give strict commanding orders on us, he is more linear now and that's when the rebel me try to get explanations and thinking in depth from him. After saying that, I thought I was right and probably my dad also give me a chance to let me think and maybe giving him a chance to see how youngsters nowadays are like.

Probably, generation after generations, whether is your dad's generation, your uncle or your elder bro's and stuff, those things probably never change. And my dad was SPOT ON DAMN RIGHT!! Not that I regret what I have done or oppose him is something wrong, but the point is when you experience it yourself, you understand truly the more specific detail about what he is trying to say. And of course, we don't want to be those really weird or ODD people living in this world, probably we just have to observe and at some point of time, you might think, wouldn't it be better if you are not at that situation, realising that it might be pointless as they are too many crucifixes stucking right under your BUTT!!

The symbolism behind the topic might be that, sometimes, when you think that you are doing something healthy and helpful enough for people. Something that you never think it's noble, but
it's something that you do for someone other than your family members and hope they are experiencing some good benefits from it. Definitely, YES!!! They got IT!! And then as time goes by, implicit helpful things and stuff soon become something that truly giving them more benefits. And from there, not that we wish to gain credit from there, but at least you don't deserve something we call as back-stabbing effect. But in reality and without people realising it, those things happen just like how my DAD says it. And the smartest people ain't those people who is doing that to you, probably the other way around. And that's why sometimes in point of stupid thinking, I thought of COPYRIGHTING my facts and figures (in the sense of those things that help) so at least, those who make a U-turn and say it's their effort or whatever f***KING shit that they do is who they are or what they are or who they think they are originally with a huge JANVELIN SPEARS come right after you..and those things just make my dad's hypothesis right!! I mean absolutely 100% un-influenceable right!!!

And the best part, when those things that you said and done were unauthorizedly used, sometimes people misinterpret things and think the other way around. And who the hell will that person who use his mouth who say it think it's right or wrong, since he is not the one who create it. And then the other person will think that you are a lowly sickening asshole..while the person who say thought that nothing actually happens, which in turn cause a sudden havoc in inner feelings between the first and the third party with the middle person remain as if as neutral as hell. Yet, people thought you are those person that never thought you are..while sometimes middle people or as my good friend, See Han term it as " XIAO REN- small people"..add some drain water to a slightly disturbed clear water.

And that's life..no no..that's part of ~my life~ and my friends life that once shared with me..I can't say the friends that mention to me this story as he just enclosed to me as a good listener..so I shall be and I just share it in my blog with his consent!!!

No comments: