15Malaysia

Monday, March 17, 2008

Webcam!



Today while I was checking my mail, there is somebody who commented on my blog, which is a very rare case about how Media is taking against media! I was terrified as the name of the commenter is WEBCAM, I thought it might be some kind of Malaysia's Internet Blog Filter group or something wanting me to take down my post or stuff. Drop the story!

This is a newbie..who just get into blogs and probably trying to sell one of her webcam. She end up hug me in the mail so I assume she is a girl. Or if it's the other way, I just have to say, I don't play with my hole. Alright drop the crap..just that she was quite sweet in her mail and ask me to post something for her. So I was thinking, why not do something great for somebody. So I set up his post in hopeful to help her promote the blog though my blog reader is not as wide, but they are some opportunities though. So feel free to go to this web at http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com/.

and give your fair support..



No comments: