15Malaysia

Sunday, March 23, 2008

SEGi College


This is one of the view where I took for SEGi College in Kota Damansara. The big campus that Kenny Sia was invited to blog about it also one. For me, I wasn't someone like Kenny Sia to get those paid post as my blog is just as plain and as boring as ever. I seriously know that.


However , I was given a chance, not to post a blog about it actually, but to serve their ADs in one of my ADs bar. If I'm not wrong is the big banner in the centre one gua. NuffNang contacted me through mail the other day and told me their interest in putting ads in here. So guys, I'm really a beginner blogger who tried to earn some money through ads, but that ain't the case for me actually. Just that, people pay me for putting their ads in my blog, so at least browse through and introduce to SPM or STPM relatives or friends to see around SEGi College course. They do offer Engineering, Business, and a lot more subjects in their campus in Penang, KL and also Kota Damansara. And also not just for undergrads, I have seen their course structure for Professional Certificates, Master's Programme and many more. I was interested in taking Finance Profesional Cert but too bad they didn't offer. So guys, look around and introduce to your friend. I'm really busy this week as they are 5 exams, 4 assignments that I have to encounter this week. But I still make a effort to post a blog for this ADs. So guys, take a bit of your time and browse through SEGi College. They are actually new but have plenty of potentials. So look around..Happy EASTER anyway

No comments: