15Malaysia

Sunday, March 30, 2008

PAID to CLICK!!!

Hey guys, finally I'm off from my busy week and get to sit down nicely on my flat chair, resting my overtire round ass to blog something..hehe..Just a big relieved that my work is done, at least partly I hope.

This few days I'm quite fancy about earning money and to get out of it at any way I could possibly generate those KASHIE CASH to my pocket..I tried blogging, but it was way too slow and probably I'm really not good in getting those ads and probably readers don't think those ads as necessary unless I blog something specific..not something about ~my life~..and this is nothing wrong..fair enough!!

I had even try ask question in MyLot, a discussion area when you get money through asking question..you can try it and see..but the money generate depends how many hits and how your question attract people i guess and i also did not get that well and my internet browser give me problem of posting my discussion there..haii..http://www.mylot.com/ericseah_rkg

In one of my discussion before my browser give me those probs is how to earn money during study life..like NOW!! the answer came with writing articles, bloggin and one of the best is Paid to Click! That is where you WERE PAID TO READ ADS!! Sounds very funny and like cheating to earn money right, but what we do and what they prompt us to do by giving us incentives is that, COMPANIES PAY MILLIONS IN ADVERTISING..yet not much people as expected see their ads..this probably is a waste money for those ADVERTISERS..therefore, by assigning people and give them some sort of commission to view their ads, WE GAIN to explore more knowledge..seriously!!! AND ALSO THEY GOT MORE ATTENTION which might increase their exposure to the public and familiarity of their online portal to the public. I have to state clear that we are not doing this to earn money, of course the intention may sound like this, but we are not doing something bad. And why not, we can be promoting them if we see something interesting!! Seriously, for Internet Users who view a lot of online portal, browsing thru this ads give u some earnings and also the knowledge..so WHY NOT!!..



I got this video from the one of the ads and I'll be introducing this link to you all..last time I have those US ads links which is not really relevant to us in Malaysia..now, in Malaysia we have CASH88 who do the same thing and the ads are more relevant for us Malaysian and it is very user friendly!! So do give it a try yeahh..http://www.cash88.com/pages/confirm.php?refid=ericseahrkg

1 comment:

James Tan said...

cash88.com is a SCAM ! please read my blog at malaysiawebdesign.blogspot.com about my view on cash88.com