15Malaysia

Saturday, March 15, 2008

How Much Knowledge You Know About Magic!!



How much knowledge do you know about Magic!! You believe Magic is Supernatural, Illusion or any part that always makes you curious? Or Magic are just lies that you couldn't find the truth?

Which category you choose will show what type of person you are.

Seriously, the first thought that I have about Magic was Supernatural..and indeed in my opinion it is still Supernatural..but it is termed as Super-Natural..which is not the actual meaning. Some meanings and thoughts that I understand which I will set it up on the poll and let you all select in one or two days. And my friend, Christopher is the one who brought me to Magic and that Magic is illusion and that is seriously true. Illusion! Illusion! Illusion and so much more!


On March 1st, one week before the election day. I went over to Amcorp Mall to see Chris and his team Isaac and Sze Howe stall in second floor. I was quite free the other day and went up to his place see how he performed his wonders in front of the crowd. I always want to be like them..being able to spontaneously showed the Magic over and over again and perfectly that the loopholes is so much sealed with good quality CEMENT! They are really great..and I really can admit that.

I was given a chance and I hope I didn't blow it out to perform my Sponge Ball routine..How is my routine Chris? You didn't say anything that day, was it GOOD or BAD? Then some of my card tricks but the whole time is still on Chris.

On the same day, the same night, I was invited by my very close friend(stil disclosed of any extra info), Ching Wei to her house for his family so-called REUNION DINNER! I was quite exhausted that day performing some tricks in front of the public and wasn't that ready but the hype is there as having spend some great times and tips from Chris to perform better. And upon reaching there, just 20 minutes having my buffet nasi briyani, some of the family members including the AH MA, come and say..I wanna see some MAGIC!!..That was fun performing to Uncles and Aunties, who either believe or not, but still they are good audience!!!

Not totally all my routines is out, but some of the STRONG EFFECTS routine was put out and it was not a bad night and definitely a very tiring one after performing for 3 hours nearly non-stop show. From sitting outside, I was brought to perform inside. And definitely there are people who know we are playing tricks and conning people, but the best part still goes to the time when I was performing one of the Magic, and at the end of the show..which the answer doesn't sound nice..but for MAGICIAN OF THAT TRICKS..that's fulfilling!!

The words goes

"
YOU ARE POSSESSED"!!

nice nice NICE!!..anyway..just posting and wanna let you all see the pics of the show only








1 comment:

Chris said...

Good good, your routine is good for sponge balls,can get pretty nice reaction. Try to include more subtlety that your hand is empty during the performance, do it slow at the first phase and at the couting of 3 balls, do it quick. Don't let audience got the time to think and analyse, and build up the effect like bom bom BOM at the end for the vanish

Haha, another new star arise in the arena of magicians. gege
Keep up the hardwork and hopefully one day we will have something original from us to be published!

Magic reigns!

Magically yours,
Blazingkidz