15Malaysia

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the Tale of A Truthful Words

In this times when so many things had happen around you. You felt weird, despised, hated, angry, tired and definitely disappointed with everything that happens around. Whether it is friends, politics, more politics, gossip and more gossips and all those things that make you miserable. You gotta think of something, that is, those things that aren't.

Keeping yourself feeling alive and feel that you are still okay is when you realise things still got the better way. Sometimes, it's just old habit that is hard to kick away but sometimes, you gotta to make that choice. Life is not that simple but it can be very simple. In Bangkok Dangerous, Nicholas Cage's character as Joe once said, to be alive, you gotta have no ties, no friends, nobody else that know where you are and no one to pull you down. It's sometimes the simple fact that people are thinking you are odd. But why aren't they are odd, is it because they are those that walk across the street like in the Busy Street of Tokyo, who do not dare to change their path of life. It is all decisions in life.

I've learnt myself and got kicked real hard in the ass, head and p***s so hard that you can't barely walk. But I've also learnt that proection is really important to keep things the way they were. It's not that you are being mean sometimes, as we got our own ass to take care. People may think that you are no longer the same, but hell you are the same, but habits are there and this is what everybody thinks about you. Hard, it's just as hard as rock.

It's been so long since i last rambled here, not that I got nothing to ramble, just that sometimes, take more of your time and breathe in deep. Real deep and take a look around you. The environment is changing so are you, people are changing too. It's for better or for worse, but the simple fact that lies within, you have to stay strong. So strong that people give you the respect that you want. Even if they don't, you don't have to go all the way through to make them do it. Just do the right thing and always be humble. My dad's piece of words of ALWAYS BE HUMBLE it's something that brought me up. And myself have those ego that had nothing, but constantly brought me down from prime. But those ego are also those that keep me survive in everything I do now.

So, hehe..I just got to say, being humble is nothing but the best thing. Humility brings you better life. Humility brings you better trust and people know who you are. Don't fake humility as it will just make you a poor actor. Being a good actor, is to put your feelings into something. Just like singing and all. Being a good humble magician, it's someone that you don't even know have such ability. Being a humble presenter, is someone that constantly make you feel comfortable and you don't feel a single time wasted listening to them talking. And being a humble person, it's someone who deep down in their heart are known and made humble, but not telling themselves that I'm doing this humbly. Nop, humility it's one of the hardest nature to beat in our mind and soul. If you beat it, and humble in a way that you never expected you will do it, then give yourself a good pat at the shoulder.

I know where I belong, I know where I stand for. I've got my primest time, I've got my best opportunity, I've got my greatest adventure, and I've got the greatest slump that I might ever get. I'm a sprinter not a runner, I'm a kicker not a puncher, I maybe a idiot but not a bastard and seriously, I'm ERIC and damn clear that it is spelt correctly. So, life is like that. You got to find that something that makes you and breaks you and you just have to breaks those things that breaks you into several pieces. I maybe not who I am talking here if I did not miss that opportunity 4 years ago. It is my adventure, and it is my adventure before it became an underdog adventure. haha..Let's do it Again! Roll it!

No comments: