15Malaysia

Monday, November 24, 2008

Campus Tube???

Have you all guys heard about the recent buzz of Campus Tube? I bet you all haven't truly heard of it, it is a local website which serves the purpose like a YouTube, but it's more on like University student's life videos. Those pranks and funny things that student will like to put. Of course, you will definitely think that YouTube can be more popular, but CampusTube offers prizes. I just won myself a T-Shirt by them just by uploading one video. My video is this


So guys, support local creativity and innovation. Because CampusTube I believe can do more things to. Not as powerful as Youtube..but it's a great innovation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices for the boots are approximately 320 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 310 pounds on every site. But for all I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?