15Malaysia

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ciao!


I have recently entered Ciao! and started writing reviews on the blog. Perhaps I do not know whether the amount of money that I have earned is it for real or is it that they will delay my payment. I couldn't be sure, but guess what, in 4 days, I have written 20 reviews that is around 150 words and earned myself a $20.18 USD. There are so many doubts, but for each review that your wrote honestly, you will get USD$1 after being approved by the coordinator. The payment I just requested, I do not know when I can get it. But I'm writing quite a lot of reviews daily to keep up with the earnings. I hope the earnings is real and good because compare to PayPerPost where you are bound with quite strict rules by the advertisers. This are just merely writing reviews based on your opinions. Example after watching Hancock, just write your reviews, and Amazon, and some other advertisers will take your review and put it in their to buy list. Thus, creating more sales hopefully. the method is simple but I think it is great to work it that way..do try it!!

Join me in Ciao by clicking on the logo below

No comments: