15Malaysia

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Father Polino Detained by Cops

This afternoon I received a message from Christopher who happen to forward a message to me about Father Polino from CDM in Subang Jaya one of the parish priest was detained by cops during a Rally of Anti-ISA. It is a very big surprise and I hope all you to pray hard for this good man which he had done nothing wrong.

I don't know why suddenly the eruption of ISA had caused multiple threats to the nation. I mean I myself is really afraid that right now, who knows, people might be rallying and suddenly there is an ambush, and I'm not involved I might get caught. But that's not the point, the point of ISA is the reliability and great security of our nation, but somehow it is at quite a shaky period whereby as mentiond the Chief Judge is reviewing the RPK ISA charges. It is then supported by the Bar Council.

Just hope that our country is just as peaceful you know. Najib might be up this coming March, with lots of hopes of the nations is still on Anwar Ibrahim. Whatever it is, just make out country a better place to live in. Before lots of your geniuses and smart-brained people went overseas and developed their status there. Life is nothing but responsibility.

No comments: