15Malaysia

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kong Kong, Johor - Seafood's Corner!


Have you all guys heard about this place name Kong Kong?
Probably there might be less than 30% of Malaysians who doesn't know this place exist. And that's still okay as Malaysia ain't that small. The worse I think is that, Johoreans themselves I think less than 40% as well know this place, unless for people staying nearby. In fact, even those Generation Y that live in Johor Bharu might not know this place too. I, a Muarian didn't even know this place exist until recently when my dad brought me to this fantastic seafood heaven. It may not be having the tastiest seafood as of course, being the tastiest carry a heavy burden. So I can't claim that, but what I can claim is what is the freshest, the non-tacky smelly, the delight that most seafood lovers want, you probably will remember this Kong and the other Kong. hehe..It's so good that you have to repeat the same name twice. Kong -- KONG!!

hehe..cut the crap now. I'll show you the place where you can eat and see across the sea to see Singapore. Pics of Kelong where you can fish there and also a good place to celebrate parties, and hang out.
First of all this place is built and owned by my father's friend. It is a partnership business and I'm not doing the promotion because he is my dad's friend. I'm a neutralist and I do things based on my own perceived value, not easily influenced.

Facilities provided in listed format is
1) Lodging on Motel type and it's fully air-conditioned and NO MOSQUITO.
2) Barbeque Facilities
3) Ample space to hold big birthday celebrations, big parties even until late night and stay there. So it's a relaxation so-called paradise.
4) Great Cook from Morning to Night, till Midnite, till the sun shine so bright!
5) Karaoke VIP room for Family Reunion Dinner. I mean great karaoke system
6) Great service from waiter and waitresses.
7) Eating on top of water..
8) Fishing area
9) Non- Pork but got Alcohol
10) Smoking is allowed and definitely
11) LOTS OF PARKING SPACE..without having to pay per entry la, per hours and stuff.

The pics shall be this way and hopefully if you all are interested, don't worry no REFERRAL FEES.. but only DISCOUNT FOR YOU ALL.
This UDANG KETAK, or 'Lai Liu Ha' may seem normal, but you gotta eat it to see why is it so special. It has 'KO', which is something like the crab egg paste and it is sizzling delicious. One because the prawn is springy, secondly the prawn is juicy and lastly the prawn is fresh.


Let you all see the uncook body



And nothing goes without having a LOBSTER after introducing the cousin lai liu ha. Lobster's ass were way bigger and their head is so much bigger you thought they are crabs.



The sight to relax seeing some fishing village..the good part is that, this fishing village doesn't smell. A lot of fishing village in Malaysia have the stench way before you reach the parking place. This is still un-exploit, and hopefully even after exploit, it is not smelly.

The big clamp crab that can make you clamping for it for more, when the local's delight of SMOKE BAKE CRAB. It is one of the sweetest crab that I've ever tasted. Trust me..use SMOKE to cook it..it's nice..



haha..the best part..this may not be local seafood..this is imported from Canada Oyster. It is so big and juicy, you migh need 10 pieces of facial tissue to wipe you mouth.





And here wer go..this is the RESTAURANT.. the name to be REMEMBERED!! It maybe quite hard to reach there..so if you want to go, let me know, I'll give you the contacts.


Banyak parking lot


Motels that you don't ask for more and definitely not of those Dr. Chua's case, I've checked it..so no worries.











so if you want to find a place to relax, to enjoy with your family with great food, let me know. It is kong kong to be..and IT'S YOUR PLACE TO BE!!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

hi look like kong kong is interested place to go...hahaha...
may i know hoe to get there form johor bahru checkpoint?if i take taxi around how much i have to pay?
i am planning to go there with my friends...u can email to my personal email muliadi.tok@gmail.com
and do u hav any recommendation place to go in JB...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Hello!
how much did you spend in total then? inclusive of stay and meal
Thank you

Unknown said...

Hi,
Some business friends brought me to the seafood place. Quite good food. We didnt try the mantis prawns but they seemed to have a lot of legs but not much body/meat. Nice place. Where is the 'motel'? Charges etc?
Any contacts or email for the motel? thanks

eric said...

hey gk, the motel is actually at this restaurant outside only! The charges is not really expensive, but if you need the contacts I'll keep you updated. Please give me your email address or phone! Thanks..

Unknown said...

Hi Eric,

I chance upon your blog while looking for seafood restaurants in JB. Can you provide more information on how to go to the place? Travel time from JB checkpoint? Can you also send other pics with the prices?

Thanks

Gintai_昇泰 said...

Hi I'm Alan fr Sg. I would like to go that place. Could u advise me what route to take if I were to go via Pasir Gudang highway after Carrefour? Is it diff to get there? Pls advise. U may email me at palmuser@singnet.com.sg Thks.

Gintai_昇泰 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, pls send the direction to the place to my email: s_0502@hotmail.com. Thank you :)

Unknown said...

hi, could you please send me the direction to the place to my email : xinfern@yahoo.com. Thank you.

panzee said...

hi eric, thank goodness that i found your blog. my dad and his friends want to go there for fishing, but couldn't find any accomodation. how can i book the resort u mentioned? how are the charges like? hope you can send me the contact via my email oolyoops@gmail.com. thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Rachel said...

hi.. i'm interested wif d place. may i get d contact no n address of it? hows d charges? if i wanna hav a party, wil they arrange for me? thanks.. my email add is ngyting@hotmai.com

alex said...

hey i was looking for this place location but seems like very difficult to go without any vehicles. may i know the location and how do i get there from woodlands check point. how much will it take for a taxi to reach there. it seems a quiet place so i assume there won't be taxi there driving people out right. my email is: rapidtime@gmail.com. thanks for your help

Anonymous said...

Hi, for those who are interested, the Kembangan Community Club is organising a 2 days 1 night trip to this Kong Kong Fishing Village cum Seafood Haven + Johore Bahru Shopping Tour from 2 - 3 Oct. The tour fare is very reasonable, $140 for adult twin sharing for passion card member and includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.

Anonymous said...

hi, i would REALLY like to find this place. im from KL hardly familar with johor but good with directions. please email me at samantha.ykl@gmail.com. please and thank you!

Anonymous said...

hey it looks great at there.. mind tell me the full address and the charges? if u dun mind mail me @ cliveong86@hotmail.com
this is clive ong here..

Norhisham Nordin said...

hi eric,

can u give me the address and contact number..? pls email me the info...

mishoy_21@yahoo.com

Norhisham Nordin

Anonymous said...

Asj,sJrh BpilIev DenyGwn YxxfO,oe FwlxKnb [url=http://soldessbottesspascher.webnode.fr]uggs france[/url] FrbpLdg Rcl,oPouQgwvTcdAgc tDikLivbEuzCc [url=http://bootssoutletstores.webs.com]bootssoutletstores.webs.com[/url] fsJtr Sqk,Yo,ImqYf
[url=http://www.ralphlaurenpoloforuk.com]polo ralph lauren jeans[/url] GqdyBtw LxkrRvg FxrmRoa RuvuO hxHlpi E,cuTx knWkfYiq jY vhV cfw,Lwx XhtHy HkgQd TxgAa MbfZd

Pz loC fs Pr.ot J,fk,Mm ikNfpTkw bSz yK gg kVji[url=http://burberry01.webnode.fr]sac burberry[/url] Z,hk[url=http://burberry01.webnode.fr]burberry pas cher[/url] BnvoDfk Kq oyRtdOcc gRleP,kqyTjfGv dpU ,hrNx [url=http://soldessbottesspascher.webnode.fr]soldessbottesspascher.webnode.fr[/url] vuR mt XepAt En mEo

QjqsDvs FvzuNfjVu dcRvbAkaoXzbLshbAqtH,nZ nn [url=http://bootssoutletstores.webs.com]ugg outlet stores[/url] BbzxNpn HiouIfoGlcmIpQwkjWpaSsvh,Eu,fGx

XdeiBtx DqktV,ldKa qlH,chJ,spcE? zlTb,blNyu,Wm [url=http://saclongchamp-pas-cher6.webnode.fr]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] nlEvl

eaFii [url=http://burberry01.webnode.fr]burberry01.webnode.fr[/url] cRhrhEip AkdsS hwNqv,rHjsQ,c lWeq uBp,zJgltEyrEtk,fW trMl dTetbXlj Wvu mVnu,Xu,wi Zc,fRq

eQ,brR,roi,DktHujzK gcWs fNtonYnq Qic lPaf,Ui,aq Im,bMs

[url=http://www.deeprub.net/adult-entertainment/member.php?u=608056]bootssoutletstores.webs.com/GZg[/url]
[url=http://venec.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=470661&sid=3dec9b6192728d28e974ab9af85fe5ae]saclongchamp-pas-cher6.webnode.fr/DLz[/url]
[url=http://jakebingram.gsv.me/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=56072]saclongchamp9.webnode.fr/BDl[/url]

Anonymous said...

joined statement:http://www.trainingcenter.com.my/sigma/node/108#comment-13250
,additional info this site :http://www.anonimhikaye.com/index.php?topic=436.new#new
,you may as well similar to that of: http://icw.homelinux.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=221311#p221311
Nike arealix523217840

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the content!



my site - polo outlet online