15Malaysia

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Birthday Bash..continued..

In fact, I was lucky that the Birthday Boy din read my blog yesterday. If not he definitely know that I'm up to sth. So as I say, he haven't noe what is going to come. So this is the continuation story of what I have done to him . Oh poor him!!!

The plan goes like this..i was waiting for him to sleep.. I guess he must be thinking..eh how come this year so quiet for a birthday party! Did something went amiss?hehe..with Eric as the planner, there is no chance you can ever think of that. So he went to bed late that nite, around 4.14 am in the morning. And I waited 15mins before he is near to dozing off. After 15 minutes, I open my front door..and give access to my neighbour girls, our very close friends Li Yinn and Ching Wei. I then locked the door back..and drank some milk which I mixed with creamer. This makes like people who suffer those fit or poisoned when it's spit out. And in deed, I'm trying to act as if like that. And my roomie, Duan Ming will shout for help..but this guy. Hai..he even forget my script..where he shouted.."See Han! See Han!"..the biday boy in the room just shouted back " What! What!"..then I hv to wake up from my fit to tell Duan Ming..shout help la doink..then only he shout help! HELP! only See Han came out..


At first he was terrified to see me trembling there shakily. and this Duan Ming was too cool to handle the problem that make See Han kidna suspicious with what we are doing. But no matter what, when your close friends are in danger? You will always cancel off the doubt. And the act Duan Ming do that cause dubiousness at See Han is Who the Hell will go and Grab a Towel to help somebody who is having FIT!!Come on..is a SPOON la..continued..Duan Ming rush and get a towel while knocking on the door to notify the two gals..sEe Han was focusing at me..that when he look back..he was wondering- What the hell is this two gal coming here?And so fast ar duan ming send news?But before he actually thought all of it, his body is SOAKING WET..the water that we splash is mix with my Dettol Shower Gel, which makes the water kinda cold..and it was 5 am in the morning..so it is damn freaking cold..I was also poured with water so as duan ming..but the girls remain just as dry as the desert..therefore, we set ourselves to chase them

and they end up running and hiding..outside our unit..and the game of Hide-n-Seek began. And hell it was not a fun game..me n See Han try to find them to splash water..but end up to find them cause of safety..What the Hell!! it;s 5 am in the morning, and we are climbing from Ground to Ninth floor to look for them..Dead worried actually..and that was the end..we mop our whole unit..sit down and relax..and sleep and end up missing that day's first class..


anyway, this is some pictures for memories..hihihi..


No comments: