15Malaysia

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sexy Back VS Sexy Pack

Sorry guys been busy with some of University work that cause the late entry of my post. And in fact I've some crazy ideas lately yet I didn't blog about it. So is my bad for not doing the stuff I'm suppose to do. And actually blogging is my part-time working stuff, therefore How Can I Stop Blogging!!!

Alright, this entry is just some lame ideas that I thought off recently after I shaved off my hair. And I have always been wanting to challenge celebrities so he is lucky that he is the First that I challenge..hia hia hia.. So here it goes..let's take a look at this pictures..

no wrong..the ever Sexy Justin Timberlake..



one of the pics that inspire this entry-->>(cos of shaved hair and piercing)



and this will be the topic for my challenge..


As usual, for some girls and guys, Justin Timberlake has been an icon himself even when he is with *Nsync. No doubt bout it, I'm true fans of *nsync back then and JT is still cool as he was last time. But what is it gonna to do with my entry then? Let me start with how I get the idea of blogging this entry is because *ahem* recently people kind of say that I burn some of my fats, after my discipline training of swimming diet program. And I shaved off my hair and there are people who kind of think that I look quite ok with it *ahem*. And finally my recent ear piercing back again..and also people say that I'm kind of better looking that they expected *ahem*. So as usual, the 'perasan a.k.a. bue paiseh(dono shame)' guy will hunt for celebrities who have this things that people comment on me about. And there is Justin...

So I kind of think that, do I have what it takes to be Justin...let's see about it..

'botak(bald)' just like him...


piercing like him..though ppl in US say its 'cool'..M'sian we call ' ahbeng'


Justin have attractive eyes..i have attractive 'eye-bags' (aft sleeping at 5 am eveday)


So with all those..it's fair that most of the things, I do can become Malaysian's Justin, of course he is handsome, wealthy, can beatbox, dance and sing. Ouhh..and he got a SEXY BACK!!..so in term with his SEXY BACK, I kinda think that I must be different from Justin. Or people will think that I'm obsessed about him n stuff. And therefore I come with this idea, I call myself...


SEXY PACK



though it seems that I need lots of alteration in those 'PACKs' as they are united together right now..so it is must WILL to clear off those fats and have a SEXY PACK..for the time being..U all can laugh at me and call me SEXY FATS..hia hia hia

No comments: