15Malaysia

Friday, August 17, 2007

my Crib in Muar..

This is a special N73 photoshoot about my Crib in Muar. After introducing my Crib in Cyberjaya, the place where I study, I think I shouldn't neglect the much more comfy crib of mine, MY REAL HOME. This pictures are taken using my N73 as part of the process of taming the phone.

I shall start with, the place I stay right now is in Muar Town or Bandar Maharani. Which is quite near to the place of Namewee, they guy who I once commented bout his courage to put his video on Youtube.

In fact, he is my 2nd brother's friends neighbour. My town is a small place and whoever who viewed the video, will know roughly about Muar. My house is just 7 minutes away from the town where you can get the largest shopping centre in Muar is just a quarter of 1 Utama old wing.

Okok..talk about my Crib. I shifted to this new house just last year October if I'm not mistaken. And the distance between my old house to the new house is just a 44.56 metres away. So, you can roughly imagine how we shift our houses that time. My Crib, not my Crib, my dad's crib is not really big, but enough to fit 4 fat guys and one lady. It is definitely a comfy place to live in, as for me ar. The interior design are mostly fine touched by my Dad's furniture, with some of the design are templated from my idea. Have a good place to chat around, watch some real nice HD movies, a place to have some good relaxation and rest, and definitely a place to find peace and serenity. So I'll show you those pics I taken and let's you all see how isit..


my house..my dad's house specifically..



my front porch at 5pm..and my dog(dear Jessie) is really giving some cool pose..




walls of Jericho..this plant in fact grew taller damn me..I know im short..but aint that short in someway k..



the symbolic view of my garden will be this three..symbolizing..THE THREE SIBLINGS of MINE..


the verandah..my dad's classic design..with a garden set bench..different tone of paint and one ancient old 'tempurung' that contain water..


the flower pot that was hand-molded and cause quite alot of my mum's naggin bout my dad's doodad..


a walk to remember gua..hia hia hia..




the tree hope..because after planting two trees at the exact location since chinese new year..we just hope that this is the lucky 3rd wan..hia hia hia..



the best landscape area..that is my fish pond..


the flower pot like the front wan..and I just hv to listen to my mum complaining more as my dad just add this pots more n more..


Japanese koi..who grew quite fast..thanks to my Dad pampering feeding..


my dad like this place alot with us always having dinner outside there..we call the place..HOLLYWOOD SUNSET BOULEVARD..




the view from inner part of my house to the front..



the view from corner left to the other side..mum was on the phone..so ignore her patternised sittings..



my home theather..a plasma TV, DVD, BmB karaoke system.. and pro abit..mic stand..



hmm..not to talk about my religion hor..just one place that my dad design quite nicely..



look at my Dad's masterpiece furniture that he design and mold..honestly, this is a new piece of wood..where he n his Philiphine fren add furniture touch and more than 20 steps of spraying layers and layers of spray..dono how to describe..hihi



a collection of antiques as i can say..my dad go and collect all those Chinese pharmacy's tray and create his own tray..with addition of BABA NYONYA windows frame on top..


the courier that was refine with wide glass to reflect the whole picture of my actual dining room...



the masterpiece that i always like to talk about..me n my eldest bro master piece..the tree of life..the circle of family..the generation of SEAH..



closer look..hihi..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Just In!

Muar now has a brand new and damm HUGE Giant!

FInally.

Anonymous said...

the Giant looks big when we were driving..but my parents say when u walk inside..it is actually very small..so better don put too much hope i guess..hihi..