15Malaysia

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nokia N73

Another reason why I didn't blog that much is I have a good news for myself that I finally got myself a new phone. After my much trustworthy 6600 started to gimme problem after serving me for 3 years and 5 months, I think it's time for me to change..and IT were sold off at a reasonable price. Good Bye my 6600..I'll pay tribute to you if I got the chance..
and there is the Nokia N73 that become my latest gadget. And this is the picture..when I open the box of Nokia N73...let u all enjoy the same excitement when i got it tat time..


the front cover..com'on guys..let's open it up with me..



no wrong..nokia n73..music edition




a sneak preview of everything..it's black in color..




top view of the phone..





EH???WTH is my n-gage doing down there..ouh ya..i'm using my n73 to have this photoshoot..hihihihi..


I took a couple of pics of my phone using my friend's phone. Just a few picture for u all to see..and I haven really learn how to use the phone yet. Cos as i say I'm really been busy lately. But i'll learn as much as possible and write a review about it ASAP.

kinda bulky..but still the more preferred fon between all N-series


side view..there is the camera button and the zoom/volume control button..



looks long huh..hihi..happy enough for me..



the speaker that actually can amplify..really quite fine sound n I'm truly impress..


No comments: