15Malaysia

Monday, October 1, 2007

OMG!!!

Oh MY holy CRAP!!!!IT's been one month since I last blog..is it that long?? I just couldn't believe it..apologies after apologies I think also no use already..hihi..Anyway, guys..as usual..my University life is way too interesting, therefore been busy lately. And now is exam time, instead of being so stress..i'm more relax..cos usually when we got busy is during assignment dueing time. my DEEPEST APOLOGIES for not updating yeah..

Alright!! During the past one month, I've explore myself to some place that I never been before. The Curve, KLCC and many more. So today I'll probably keep it brief but with lotsa of pictures bout the infamous doughnuts franchise, BIG APPLE. In fact, after seeing Nicole once mention bout Big Apple and Kenny mention bout Krispy Kreme, I've always wanted to taste it. And there it goes..I got my first bite for BIG APPLE when I was in The Curve with my friends..in fact if you are walking around the STREET at the Curve, you can smell the fragrance of its doughnuts already..seriously..no joke..at first we still do not know that BIG aPPLE is inside until we come out of the curve..and saw a HUGEEE Banner say that they just open..Wat ElSE!!!just rush in and get a DOZen for just RM17..it's pretty cheap actually..

WE got back to my my dearie friend, Ching Wei's house and then just keep taking photo of the doughnuts..looks silly and 'sua ku' but we really just looking at it..they really enjoy looking at it..I really enjoy picking their toppings and taste it..heheheheheh..then we got ourselves and we start eating it..and wat i can say is..
the taste..was..nothing.............but..............HEAVENLYYYYYY..alleluia..

ching wei with the dozens..hihi..







In fact they are so nice..that when you eat it..you can actually make the doughnuts fly..take a look at this pics...it may seem ridiculous..but..BELIEVE IT!!!

No comments: