15Malaysia

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Return!!!

eating banana leaf rice beside muar polluted river.still got some view in it..

During the past one month I didn't blog, a couple of happy things in ~my life~ happened. One of the best memories will be my eldest brother, Mark coming back all the way from England. And the same time when he got back, it was my second brother, Alban Birthday. So as the youngest, not returning home probably show a little disrespect and of course, it is always fun having gather your siblings gather back at home. My mum will be the most delighted seeing all her children, not grown up BIG..but grown up OLD.. And the process revolving door is there. Besides having all his 2 FAT 'BAng Bang BiGElow' children back from England and Puchong, add more flavours to a soup...probably i introduce my siblings in my blog..but probably you all should look at their much clearer picture (thanks to my n73..ahem!!)..hihi..

First of all..the most revolutionised..hmm..not the most GROWN (in the belly)..second bro, Alban...to remember him..is just to remember your meal..


All the way from England..my eldest bro..out of all three of them..probably you now only realise ..I am ACTUALLY QUITE THIN...


Mum's recipe for Alban's birthday 'mee sua'..



The public speaker..


Early bird..seriously I never woke up so early before after my secondary school..this is taken 7 morning sth..besides I actually woke up at 6am..


Mark's laptop that i always like to use..

No comments: