15Malaysia

Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Saturday..

I just passed my first weekend of my holiday. It is a great feeling where you know that, by end of the day, there is still alot of days ahead for you to rest. That's 'SU GEI' (in japanese means FANTASTIC)..I went up to Malacca two days straight- Friday is to accompany my GF and Saturday is to accompany my 2nd bro besides bringing my mum and aunt to Malacca for a sort-call trip..kinda feeling not as excited as before..probably of the rejection that i got from PayPerPost.com for my first review work (but i'll try harder)..and also i didn't get NuffNang ads probably, cause of not much traffic in my blog. My blog doesn't have much unique visitors nowadays, compare to before my holiday. Before my holiday, my unique visitors per day reach up to more than 50..and now, so depressively only 20..adoi..
But probably i really need to learn from Lilian, Kenny and all those great bloggers..not in the content of their blog..but in the way how they attract people..they are highly respected by me..and Lilian Chan got say in her blog that money don't fall on our laps..we need to learn, and see how others do..I guess that's what i should do to brush up myself..though i tried really hard this few days..the spirit should not just fluff away due to some bad responses, i should continue and try to get as much attention as possible. Things really don come easily..but come on..blogging is just what i like to do in my life..to share my thoughts and experiences..just like you all out there..should try the same thing..probably as part of your past time work..probably there is people out there who enjoy your thoughts and sharings..give yourself a try..since its nothing to lose about..anyway..i'm not bloggin the way i used..probably tomolo will have a better news from me..hehe..ciaoz..

1 comment:

K^2 DM said...

Keep it up, eric... U can do it ... Ntg can stop u from earning money. I wil support u forever. GAMBATEH.....