15Malaysia

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Highly Flammable

Yesterday afternoon, my class ends at 12. So me and my bunch of friends decided to explore ourselves, by going to Putrajaya. Specifically, the shopping complex called Alamanda. The place seem pretty nice I can say. In fact, the whole Putrajaya is really different from other place in Malaysia. My bro always commented that Putraya is truly different, and it is very true. Though they are in Malaysia, it looks like slightly modern and advance place than the rest of the state. Anyway, I went up to Alamanda and have our lunch in A&W. After that, we were walking around since we got nothing much to do. Just window-shopping. Then I suddenly saw a poster or advertisement in a shop in Alamanda. I know of course I can't take pictures in his retail shop. So instead I took it outside the shop. But whatever it is, not important. Just in my opinion and thought, why they put up such an ads on their shop itself?





just a couple-model, playing around with a fire extinguisher..



What's in your mind when you saw this pics? probably you all don't think the way how i think..think about it again...



A fire extinguisher?? What does it represent??

Hehe..just my opinion, no heartfeelings. Just my opinion..probably the shirts are HIGHLY-FLAMMABLE..it is just a poster, and definitely a PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS.. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.